Northern California Regional Demands
January 22, 2010 Draft
All Out on March 4!
Defend Public Education!
- Fully funded, free public education from preschool through graduate school and adult education
- Open admissions
- No privatization; no charter schools
- No union-busting
- End No Child Left Behind and Race to the Top
- Student, faculty, staff, parent, and working class community control over the entire public education system, from preK-12 through graduate school and adult education
Protect Jobs and Social Services!
- Full funding for all public and social services
- Restore all cuts and expand vital public programs
- No foreclosures
End War and Close Prisons!
- Money for jobs and education, not war and incarceration
Defend Immigrants’ Rights!
- Full citizenship rights for immigrants
- No ICE raids, no deportations
Join us! Contact the East Bay March 4 Outreach Committee at: email@example.com . Planning meetings are on Saturdays from 11am to 1pm; email us for location.
Southern California Regional Demands
January 18, 2010 Draft
1. Restore and expand funding for education to provide jobs, education,
health care and social services for all
2. We demand that funding comes from taxing the rich, divesting from War
and the Prison Industrial Complex.
3. We demand that a livable wage be paid to all workers, alongside with an
end to ALL budget cuts and the privatization of our schools.
4. We demand democratic voting of laws and officials in all educational
governments along with the repeal of the 2/3 vote in legislature.